Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
While actual druids left no written accounts of their influence, our Druid men's casual socks have a long history of philosophizing about work-life balance. No doubt, the ancient ones would appreciate the silky lightweight fit, and the long-lasting performance of such a durable sock. With colorful stripes and the all-day comfort of Merino Wool, even if the man drags you back to the office, he can't wipe that smile off your face.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, dress shoes
Materials: 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.